- Retain your architectural firm.
- Analyze your space requirements.
- Choose your company’s point of contact.
- Retain your real estate broker.
- Prepare a space plan comparison.
- select the location.
- Review all office systems.
- Inventory existing furniture and equipment.
- Sign a lease.
- Prepare a detailed layout.
- Develop your design concepts.
- Retain your engineering consultants.
- Complete final construction drawings.
- Select your contractor.
- Apply for building permits.
- Start construction.
- Select furniture system and dealer.
- Order new telecommunications equipment.
- Order your new furniture
- Prepare to sell your used furniture.
- Select and schedule a moving company.
- Prepare new printed materials
- Prepare your employees for the move.
- Install new telecommunications equipment.
- Mail change of address notices.
- Review plans with moving teams.
- Schedule elevators.
- Install furniture.
- Move over the weekend, start work on Monday.